LawInfo.com Offers Free Information about Insurance Law
Insurance Law is the practice of law concerning insurance. Generally, the insured individual will pay a "premium" into a pool, from which losses are paid out. Insurance companies are considered the safe keepers of this pool of premiums and will pay the claims of the individual losses. Basically, Insurance Law helps allocate the risks of a loss from the individual to a great number of people.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Insurance Law
LawInfo.com offers a list of frequently asked questions about Insurance Law, such as:
- What Is Homeowner's Insurance?
- What Is The Effect Of A Traffic Ticket On Your Car Insurance Rates?
- Am I Required To Have Homeowner's Insurance?
- Why Does My Homeowner's Insurance Policy Contain Additional Living Expense (“Ale”) Coverage?
- If My Home Is Destroyed And Needs To Rebuilt, Will My Homeowners' Insurance Cover The Building Permits Needed Under Local Laws?
- Is There Any Type Of Flood-Related Damages That Flood Insurance Will Not Cover?
- What Is A “Proof Of Loss” Form?
Types of Cases Handled By Insurance Law Attorney:
If you have questions relating to insurance law related issues, an experienced Insurance Law Attorney can help answer your questions. Some of the cases handled by Insurance Law Attorneys include:
- Underinsured motorist (UIM) or uninsured motorist (UM) claims.
- Claims of bad faith conduct on the part of the insurer, including the wrongful denial of benefits, the failure to defend the policy holder from liability, or improper termination of coverage.
- Product and retailer liability claims.
- Property and casualty claims.
- Pharmaceutical and drug company liability claims.
- Disputes relating to group health insurance or individual health insurance claims.
- Disputes relating to life insurance or annuity claim.
- Disputes relating to home insurance claim.
Click to speak to a qualified Insurance Law Attorney today!
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws