LawInfo.com Offers Free Information about Landlord Tenant Law
Landlord-tenant law governs the issues surrounding the rental of commercial and residential real property.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Landlord Tenant Law
LawInfo.com offers a list of frequently asked questions about Landlord Tenant Law, such as:
- What Can Be Done About Noisy Neighbors?
- Can I Be Evicted If I File For Bankruptcy?
- If I Am Being Evicted By My Landlord, Can I Stop The Eviction By Filing For Bankruptcy?
- Do I Have Tell My Landlord That I Have Filed For Bankruptcy?
- Can My Landlord Evict Me For Filing Bankruptcy Even If I Am Current On My Rent Payments?
- What are the Definitions of Some Landlord Tenant Terms?
- What Is An Unlawful Detainer Action?
The Role of a Landlord Tenant Lawyer:
When disputes arise between a tenant and a landlord, a landlord tenant attorney can help the parties resolve their issues.
From the tenant's perspective, a Landlord Tenant Lawyer may help you in the following situations:
- When a landlord is attempting to evict you for reasons not agreed to in the rental agreement
- When a landlord repeatdly violates your privacy by entering your home without your permission
- When a landlord fails to live up to the terms of the lease agreement
- When a landlord has materially breached the lease agreement
From a landlord's perspective, a Landlord Tenant Lawyer may help in the following situations:
- When a tenant does not pay rent
- When upon move-out a tenant trashes a unit and the security deposit is insufficient to cover the cost of repairs
- When a tenant is conducting suspected illegal activities from a unit
- When a tenant is in material breach of the lease agreement
Click to speak to a qualified Landlord Tenant Lawyer today.
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws