The following food products have been recalled within the past few weeks. The products are categorized by reason for recall. Follow the individual links for additional information regarding the products, including how to arrange for a refund or replacement. Particularly with food related products, it is best advised to refrain from consuming any of the affected products.
While illustrative, this list is not meant to be exhaustive. If you suspect that a product you have has been recalled, you should contact the store of purchase or manufacturer for additional information.
The following products have recently been recalled:
Recalled Due to Listeria
- Gill's Onions Onions, Onion Mix due to potential contamination with listeria monocytogenes. This recall affects a single day’s production of diced and slivered red and yellow onions and diced celery and onion mix. Affected products were sold in Canada and 8 U.S. states. So far no illnesses have been reported.
Recalled Due to Undeclared Ingredients
- Mount Franklin Foods, LLC. announced the recall of its Sunrise Indian Corn Candy due to undeclared milk. The candy was sold in Albertson's stores in 4 states.
- Cass-Clay Creamery recalled its Ice Cream because of undeclared brazil nuts. The affected products were sold in 7 states. So far no illnesses have been reported.
Animal Feed Products Recalled Due to Elevated Vitamin D
Elevated vitamin D levels may cause death or otherwise be harmful to animals and fish if fed for extended periods, potentially resulting in lack of interest in eating, weight loss and possible joint stiffness.
- Land O'Lakes Purina Feed LLC. announced the recall of its Fish Meal product Purina, Fish Chow
- PMI Nutrition International recalled its Animal Feed Mazuri, LabDiet
- Feed Solutions recalled multiple feed products Aquamax, Mazuri, Catfish, Maz Koi, Game Fish Chow, Wellsolve, Nutri Source
Recalled For Other Reasons
- Productos Tita Corp.is recalling its Tita Cheese due to the improper pasteurization of the milk used to make the cheese.
What to Do if You or a Loved One Has Been Affected by a Recalled Product
You May Also Like...
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws