Below is a list of consumer products that were recently recalled. While meant to be informative, please keep in mind that the list is not exhaustive. If you suspect that your consumer product may have been the subject of a recall, contact the store of purchase or manufacturer for more information. If a product has been malfunctioning, it is usually well advised to stop using the product and contact the manufacturer.
If you have one of the following recalled products, follow the link to find out how to contact the manufacturer to arrange for a refund or product replacement.
The following consumer products have recently been recalled:
- Black & Decker® Spacemaker™ 12-Cup Programmable Under-the-Cabinet Coffeemakers-- this recall, affecting about 159,000 units, was issued because the coffee pot handle can break, causing cuts and burns to the consumer. So far, there have been 1,276 reports of handles breaking, including 68 reports of burns and/or cuts.
- Evenflo Convertible High Chairs-- this recall regarding about 35,000 units, was issued because the high chair can unexpectedly detach and allow an unrestrained child to fall, posing a risk of injury to the child.
- Tots in Mind Crib Tents--Five retailers are collaborating with the CPSC to offer refunds to parents who purchased these crib tents. There have been at least 27 tent failures including one fatality and one serious injury that occurred between January 1997 and April 2012 from crib tents and play yard tents made by Tots in Mind, Inc. In 2008, a two year old boy died after becoming entrapped between the bottom rail of a play yard tent and the top rail of a play yard. Another boy suffered a serious brain injury following an entrapment by one of the crib tent's broken rods.The fatality was reported in a prior recall with the firm in July 15, 2010. This recall relates to some 330,000 units, including:
- Portable Playard Tent
- Original Cozy Crib Tent
- Cozy Crib Tent II
- Crib Tent for Convertible Cribs
- Portable Playard Tent Plus Cabana Kit
Also, be sure to check out these 10 recent bike related recalls, to see if your bike, trailer, helmet, or other accessory has recently been recalled.
What to to if You or a Loved One Has Been Affected by a Recalled Product
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws