Recent Food Recalls
The following food products were recently recalled. The affected products are categorized according to the reason for the recall. While meant to be informative, please keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive.
If you suspect that a product you have recently purchased might be subject to a recall, particularly if you have suffered from food poisoning recently but you do not see the pertinent information here, you should contact the store or manufacturer of purchase for additional information. Also, by reporting the problem with your item, you may alert the store to potential sources of contamination.
As a general matter, consumers should immediately stop using products subject to a recall, and contact the store of purchase or manufacturer to arrange for a refund or replacement product.
Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Moon Fishery Yellow Fin Tuna Strips are being recalled due to potential contamination with Salmonella.
Recalled Due to Undeclared Ingredients
- Whole Foods Market announced the recall of its carrot cake cupcakes, sold throughout Northern California due to undeclared walnuts. So far one illness has been reported.
- Jonlly beverages were recalled due to undeclared milk.
- Figi's lemon bars called "Lemon Bar Bliss," were recalled due to undeclared almonds. The bars were distributed in 16 states via UPS, or otherwise sent directly to consumers.
Recalled Due to Listeria Monocytogenes
- Cleveland Bean Sprout announced the recall of its alfalfa sprouts due to potential contamination with Listeria.
Recalled For Other Reasons
- FunFresh Foods World Berries announced the recall of its organic cacao nibs due to a potential e. coli risk.
- HE Bowl, General Joe's, H-E-B Asian ready to eat meals were recalled due to possibly containing under-cooked chicken.
What to to if You or a Loved One Has Been Affected by a Recalled Product
You May Also Like...
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws