Recent Food Recalls
The following food products were recently recalled. The affected products are categorized according to the reason for the recall. While meant to be informative, please keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive.
If you suspect that a product you have recently purchased might be subject to a recall, but you do not see the pertinent information here, you should contact the store or manufacturer of purchase for additional information.
As a general matter, consumers should immediately stop using products subject to a recall, and contact the store of purchase or manufacturer to arrange for a refund or replacement product.
Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Smiling Hara recently recalled its 12-ounce packages of unpasteurized soybean tempeh, which is believed to have sickened at least 37 people so far.
Recalled Due to Undeclared Ingredients
- Café-Tasse S.A. is voluntarily recalling its 1.58 oz. Café-Tasse Noir (Dark) Belgian chocolate bar due to undeclared milk. The products were sold in 4 different states.
- Reser’s Fine Foods, Inc. announced the recall of its Mrs. Weaver’s Pimento Spread that may have been packaged into containers marked Ham Salad, thus potentially containing undeclared milk.
- Hong Lee Trading, Inc. recently announced the recall of its Peacock Brand Preserved Apricots due to undeclared sulfites. The products were sold nationwide.
Recalled Due to Listeria Monocytogenes
- Springwater Sprouts organic sprouts were recalled due to potential listeria contamination.
- Anytime Deli announced the recall of its Turkey & Ham Sub Footlong, Italian Footlong & Classic Cuban Sandwiches, due to potential listeria contamination.
Recalled For Other Reasons
- La Star Seafood Company recently announced the recall of its Vobla fish, because the fish may not be properly eviscerated, thus posing a Clostridium botulinum hazard.
What to to if You or a Loved One Has Been Affected by a Recalled Product
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws