The following is a list of 8 products that were sold after they had already been recalled at discount stores due to administrative error. If you have purchased any of the following products, please contact the manufacturer or store as per the directions in this link.
8 Products You May Have Purchased After They Were Recalled:
- Innovage Discovery Kids™ Animated Marine and Safari Lamps, recalled in February 2010 because a defect in the lamp's printed circuit board can cause an electrical short, posing a fire and burn hazard to consumers.
- Infantino "SlingRider" Baby Slings, recalled in March 2010, because the slings can pose a hazard to infants younger than 4 months old.
- Hoover® WindTunnel T-Series™ Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaners with Cord Rewind Feature, recalled in May 2010 because the power cord is not properly routed or securely seated in the cord rewind assembly allowing the power cord to be pulled loose, which can pose fire and shock hazards.
- Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders™ Kick & Crawl™ Aquarium (H8094), recalled in September 2010 because the valve of the inflatable ball on these toys can come off and pose a choking hazard to young children.
- Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Stand 'n Play Rampway, recalled in September 2010 because the wheels on the purple and the green cars can come off, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Fisher-Price Barbie Tough Trikes (Model: M5727) & Fisher-Price Kawasaki Tough Trikes (Model: N6021), recalled in September of 2010 because A child can strike, sit or fall on the protruding plastic ignition key resulting in serious injury, including genital bleeding.
- Munchkin Bathtub Subs, recalled in October 2010 because the intake valve on the bottom of the submarine toy can suck up loose skin, posing laceration hazard to children.
- Sassy Refreshing Rings Infant Teethers/Rattles, recalled in January 2011 because small pieces of the plastic ball can detach as a result of children chewing on the teether/rattle, posing an ingestion hazard.
What to do if You or a Loved One Has Been Harmed By A Recalled Product
If you or a loved one has become harmed as a result of one of the recalled products listed above, or if you have been harmed by a different dangerous or defective product, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries or medical expenses. Additionally, you might be entitled to compensation if a product has caused property damage, such as with a fire caused by a defective product. If you feel you have been affected by a recalled product, you should contact an experienced products liability attorney, to pursue your potential claim.
You May Also Like...
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws