The following consumer products have recently been recalled. While meant to be informative, please remember that this list is not exhaustive. If you suspect an item you have has been recalled, or you have experienced problems with your product, you can contact the manufacturer or store where you purchased the item for additional information. You can also find some additional information on the CPSC, FDA and CDC’s websites.
Please click on the links below for more detailed information, including how to contact the relevant company for a refund or replacement product:
- Pfizer's Lo/Ovral-28 and Norgestrel/Ethinyl Estradiol Tablets were recently recalled because it was discovered that the blister packs may contain an inexact count of inert (placebo) or active ingredient tablets, and that the tablets may be out of sequence. Thus, if a package is affected by the recall, it may not provide a woman with adequate conception.
- Worthington Gas Cylinder's Wisconsin announced the recall of some 30 million Gas Cylinders The seal on the cylinders can leak after torches or other fuel consuming equipment are disconnected from them, posing a fire hazard. No injuries have been reported.
- Carlisle FoodService Melamine Mugs were recalled recently because the cups and mugs can break when exposed to hot liquids, posing a burn hazard to consumers. So far there have been 3 reports of cups and mugs breaking, but no injuries.
- Fuji Women's Cruiser Bikes announced the recall of its Saratoga bike, because the bicycle's frame can break in the center of the downtube during use, causing the rider to lose control and fall. There have been at least 12 reports of bicycle frames breaking, including two injuries, a head laceration requiring 20 stitches and the other scrapes and bruises.
- International Playthings Tumblekin Toys were recently recalled due to choking and laceration hazards. The toys can break into small pieces with sharp points, posing choking and lacerations hazards to children. While there has been one report of a toy breaking into small pieces, so far no injuries have been reported.
What to do if you Have Become Sick or Injured by a Recalled Product
If you or a loved one has become injured or incurred property damage as a result of one of the recalled products listed above, or from a different dangerous or defective product, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, or property damage. If you feel you have been affected by a recalled product, you should contact an experienced products liability attorney, to pursue your potential claim.
You May Also Like...
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws