The following products have recently been recalled. The products are categorized by reason for recall. While meant to be as informative as possible, please remember that this list is not exhaustive. If you suspect an item you have has been recalled, you can contact the manufacturer or store where you purchased the item for additional information.
Please click on the links below for more detailed information:
Recalled Due to Stray Fragments (Plastic or Glass, etc.)
- Central Market Classics, Tres Leches cakes, may contain plastic fragments
- Price Chopper Supermarkets, Coyote Joe Shredded Taco Cheese, may contain shredded plastic
- Rich Products Corporation, 1/4 (quarter) Sheet Vanilla Flavored Pre-Soaked Sponge Cake Artificially Flavored, potential presence of plastic fragments within package
Recalled Due to Undeclared Ingredients
- Rexall, Calcium 1200mg plus 1000 IU Vitamin D3 softgels, undeclared shellfish
- Hill Country Fare, Dry Lasagna Dinner Mix, undeclared soy
- BIGS, Dill Pickle Sunflower Seeds, undeclared soy
- Blount Fine Foods, Crab soup, undeclared crab, wheat, and milk
Recalled Due to Salmonella Contamination
- Jones' Seasoning, Mock Salt Original & Mock Salt Spicy Southwest Blend
- LEASA Industries, Alfalfa, Broccoli, Spicy Sprouts and Onion Sprouts
Recalled Due to Listeria Contamination
- Kradjian Imp Co., expanded recall of Cedar Brand Tresse Cheese and Cedar Brand Shinglish Cheese
- Zip International Group, LLC, Sliced Herring Fillet in Oil
- Carefusion Nicolet® Cortical Stimulator Control Unit, Nicolet® C64 Stimulus Switching Unit (SSU) Amplifier and NicoletOne Software with Cortical Stimulator License, recalled due to risk of short circuit and/or software functioning improperly.
- Covidien Duet TRS Universal Straight and Articulating Single Use Loading Units, recalled due potential puncture risk of adjacent anatomical structures within the thorax, which may result in life-threatening, post-operative complications.
- Bedford Laboratories, Polymyxin B for Injection USP and Vecuronium Bromide, may contain visible glass particulates.
What to do if you Have Become Sick or Injured by a Recalled Product
If you or a loved one has become sick or injured as a result of one of the recalled products listed above, or from a different dangerous or defective product, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries or medical expenses, of if a product has caused property damage. If you feel you have been affected by a recalled product, you should contact an experienced products liability attorney, to pursue your potential claim.
You May Also Like...
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws