The following products have been recalled recently. As a general matter, consumers should stop using recalled products and contact either the manufacturer or store of purchase for information regarding refunds or replacement products. For additional information about the individual recalls, including detailed information on affected products and photos, click on the hyperlinks below:
- Petit Lem Children's Pajamas--Petit Lem announced the recall of 1,750 of its pajamas due to their failure to meet federal flammability standards for childrens' pajamas. So far no injuries have been reported.
- Hanna Andersson Children's Robes--Hanna Andersson announced the recall of 1,000 of its robes due to failure to meed the federal flammability standards for childrens' pajamas. So far no injuries have been reported.
- Build-A-Bear Colorful Hearts Teddy Bear-- Build-A-Bear announced the recall of nearly 300,000 of its Colorful Hearts Teddy Bear due to the possibility of the eyes loosening and potentially falling out, creating a choking hazard. So far no incidents have been reported.
- Target Circo Childrens' Travel Cases--Target announced the recall of 139,000 units due to violating the federal lead paint standard. So far, no injuries or illnesses have been reported.
- Bugaboo Car Seat Adapter--64,000 units were recalled because when used in conjunction with a toddler standing board accessory, when facing forward the car seat can detach and fall. So far there has been one report of a minor injury.
- Bugaboo Bee Stroller-- over 7,000 units were recalled due to the front swivel wheels becoming locked when the stroller is in motion, potentially causing the stroller to tip over. There have been four reports of strollers tipping over, including two incidents of minor injury.
Winter Related Items
All of the following items have been recalled, you can click here for additional information on the individual recalls:
- Meijer Touch Point Oscillating Ceramic Heaters (13,000 units)
- Flow Pro, Airtech, Aloha Breeze & Comfort Essentials Heaters (2.2 million units)
- Lasko Portable Electric Heaters (107,500 units)
- Honeywell Electric Baseboard and Fan Heater Thermostats (77,000 units)
- GE Zoneline Air Conditioners and Heaters (90,600)
What to do if you Have Become Sick or Injured by a Recalled Product
If you or a loved one has become sick as a result of one of the recalled products listed above, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries or medical expenses. If you feel you have been affected by a recalled product, you should contact an experienced products liability attorney, to pursue your potential claim.
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
GM Ignition Switch
Stryker Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous or defective products divorce DUI dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall strange laws weird laws