Free Consultation - Call Now 877-641-0161
Sign language communication available in office.
Evening Hours and Weekend appointments are available
For more information visit our website
Getting Results When The Case Is Serious:
The following is a partial list of recent successful litigation results of St Paul Minnesota personal injury attorneys, Williams & Iversen:
- Product liability claim involving the absence of an anti-two blocking device on a portable crane. Total settlement was in excess of $800,000. The value of the settlement to the client exceeded $1.3 million because the workers' compensation carrier received no reimbursement or credit for lifetime workers' compensation benefits worth approximately $400,000 to $500,000.
- Pickup truck products liability rollover. Settlement: $750,000.
- Automobile/utility truck collision. Settlement: $800,000.
- Failure to warn, negligent training case against product manufacturers. Total value of settlement: approximately $600,000 as employer agreed to waive $250,000 of a workers' compensation lien to which it would have otherwise been entitled.
- Negligent transportation of a disabled person. Settlement: $500,000.
- Aircraft accident case involving both wrongful death and personal injury claims for multiple plaintiffs where the total settlement exceeded $3 million.
If you experienced an injury, take action to protect your rights:
St Paul Minnesota personal injury lawyers, Williams & Iversen stands ready to provide you with effective legal representation related to the following areas:
- Automobile Accidents
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Death
- Vicious Dog/Animal Bites
- Boating Accidents
- Defamation (libel & slander)
- Aviation Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
Williams & Iversen will come to your home or hospital room to meet with you if needed. Call for your FREE attorney consultation 877-641-0161
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
2012 Meningitis Outbreak
Biomet Hip Replacement
GM Ignition Switch
Gulf Oil Spill
Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement
Wright Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday