What Is Military Law?
Military Law deals with the body of laws and regulations that oversee the armed forces. All persons serving in the Armed Forces of the United States are subject to military laws at all times.
What Legal Issues Are Handled Exclusively by Military Justice?
- Maintaining good order and discipline
- Whether the orders are legal or not
- Whether the behavior of members of the military are proper
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Military Law
- What Gives A State Court The Power To Treat Military Retired Pay As Marital Property To Be Divided In A Divorce?
- Does The Usfspa Dictate How The Division Of Retired Pay Will Be Computed?
- Did The Law Require State Courts To Divide Military Retired Pay?
- Are There Limits On Forum Shopping By The Spouse?
- What Types Of V.A. Benefits Are Available In Terms Of Medical Treatment For Veterans?
- Who Is Eligible For Benefits And Services Under The Laws Of The Department Of Veterans Affairs?
- Am I Entitled To Legal Protections Under The Scra?
What Areas of Law Do Military Law Attorneys Deal With?
If you are being investigated by military authorities, a military attorney can help. Some issues commonly handled by military attorneys include:
- Adverse Administration Actions, including Non-Judicial Punishment (NJP), also known as Article 15
- Defense of Positive Urinalysis for Drugs
- Appeals of Courts-Martial Convictions
- Denial or Revocation of Security Clearances, Promotions or Other Special Status or Position
- Physical Evaluation Boards/Medical Evaluation Boards (PEB/MEB)
- Assistance with the Post-trial Process after a Court Martial - CA clemency or Clemency & Parole Board, Court of Criminal Appeals (CCA), Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces (CAAF), Judge Advocate General
Click to speak to a qualified Military Law Attorney today.
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
2012 Meningitis Outbreak
Biomet Hip Replacement
Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement
Wright Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law dangerous-products dangerous or defective products dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment Personal Injury - Plaintiff product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall salmonella strange laws weird laws