Orville Redenbacher’s® Classic Kettle Korn Ready-to-Eat Popcorn
On April 26, 2013, ConAgra Foods issued a voluntary recall of about 14,000 cases of their Orville Redenbacher’s Classic Kettle Korn flavor ready-to-eat popcorn. ConAgra Foods has issues this recall as a precaution because the product may contain an undeclared allergen, milk, which is not declared on the label. According to the FDA, “Certain bags of the Kettle Korn flavored ready-to-eat popcorn may have inadvertently been filled with white cheddar flavored popcorn, which contains an allergen, milk.”
Recalled Product Information:
- Recalling Firm: ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Recall Date: April 26, 2013
- Places Sold: Retail food locations nationwide
- Recalled Product Name: Orville Redenbacher’s Classic Kettle Korn Ready-to-Eat Popcorn
- Packaging: 5.0-ounce and 1.5-ounce red poly bags with an Orville Redenbacher’s graphic logo and picture of the popcorn product on the front panel.
- Orville Redenbacher’s Classic Kettle Korn 5.0-ounce packages
- Case UPC: 27000 52321
- Unit UPC: 0 27000 52321 6
- Lot Codes: 5486234100, 5486234200, 5486234300
- Best By Dates: SEP 02 2013, SEP 03 2013, SEP 04 2013
- Orville Redenbacher’s Classic Kettle Korn 1.5-ounce packages
- Case UPC: 27000 52325
- Unit UPC: 0 27000 52325 4
- Lot Codes: 5486234200, 5486234300
- Best By Dates: SEP 03 2013, SEP 04 2013
For a photo of the Kettle Korn product label, visit the Kettle Korn recall page.
Illnesses to Date:
To date, there have been no reported illnesses associated with this product. However, according to the FDA, people who are allergic to milk could experience a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
Consumers who have purchased the recalled product are urged to call 866-518-4177 for a replacement product.
Customers with additional questions regarding the recall may call (866) 518-4177. For quick answers regarding the recall, you can go directly to the FDA recall page.
What to Do if You Have Been Affected by a Recalled Product:
If you or a loved one has become injured as a result of a recalled product, you may be entitled to compensation. It would be beneficial to speak to an attorney specializing in products liability. Most of the attorneys here at LawInfo.com offer free initial consultations, so it would be advantageous to at least talk to an attorney about your case and get some feedback.
Popular PostsGoogle Analytics Popular Posts Alert :
Please check/recheck/enter your Google Analytics account details (username and password).
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
2012 Meningitis Outbreak
Biomet Hip Replacement
Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement
Wright Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Trending Searchesconstitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous-products dangerous or defective products dumb laws estate planning Family Law FAQ fda first-amendment food poisoning Personal Injury - Plaintiff product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall salmonella strange laws weird laws