When it comes to tracking legal news for the public, we here at LawInfo try our best to stay current on all issues Americans are facing. These range from writing on new laws or law updates such as Deferred Action, significant product recalls such as food products containing Salmonella, tips for finding great local attorneys, and more. One of the topics we absolutely stay on top of is products, drugs, environmental issues and various other issues that can lead to injuries - both physical and monetary. We call these our "Hot Topics" and we link to the most recent news directly in the middle of our homepage on LawInfo.com.
What Are the Most Common Hot Topics?
When consumers are injured en masse it's usually the result of a large catastrophic event like an earthquake, or as the result of taking a defective medication or having a defective medical device installed.
Prescription drugs are notorious for leading to unexpected or undisclosed side effects that can lead to serious injuries and even death. If you or a loved one is taking a regimen of meds, please bookmark LawInfo's Harmful Drugs page and make sure to check regularly to determine whether a drug has been recalled, is under investigation, or has lead to serious injuries.
What are the Most Recent Hot Topics?
In the last few months the following have lead to significant injuries for several thousands of victims:
- NuvaRing - A defective implantable birth control device that has lead to serious side effects including heart attack and stroke
- Wright Hip Replacement - A defective hip replacement device that can lead to tissue damage
- Multaq - A drug used to treat hearth rhythm disorders that can lead to liver damage, stroke, and even death
- Pradaxa - A drug used to prevent stroke and blood clots that can lead to internal bleeding and death
- Prozac - An antidepressant that can lead to birth defects
We're also tracking the following as candidates for Hot Topic status:
- Stryker Hip Replacement - A metal on metal hip replacement that has lead to serious complications
- Biomet Hip Replacement - Another metal on metal hip replacement that has lead to serious issues
- Medtronic Infuse - A bone graft protein that has been linked to cancer and even death.
What to do if You've Been Injured
If you've been injured by any of the hot topics we have listed on LawInfo, please use our simple attorney search to find prequalified attorneys in your area. If you've been injured by a different product or issue and believe you have a case, click here to find experienced Personal Injury Attorneys. Nearly all Personal Injury Attorneys listed on LawInfo.com offer FREE consultations, and if you're case is accepted, you won't have to pay unless your case is won.
Popular PostsGoogle Analytics Popular Posts Alert :
Please check/recheck/enter your Google Analytics account details (username and password).
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
2012 Meningitis Outbreak
Biomet Hip Replacement
Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement
Wright Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Trending Searchesconstitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous-products dangerous or defective products dumb laws estate planning Family Law FAQ fda first-amendment food poisoning Personal Injury - Plaintiff product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall salmonella strange laws weird laws