Recently Recalled Products
The following food products have been recalled within the past few weeks. The products are categorized by reason for recall, follow the individual links for additional information regarding the products, including how to arrange for a refund or replacement.
While illustrative, this list is not meant to be exhaustive. If you suspect that a product you have has been recalled, you should contact the store of purchase or manufacturer for additional information.
The following products have recently been recalled:
Recalled Due To Salmonella
- Sedona Labs iFlora recently announced the recall of its Kids Multi-Probiotic and 4-Kids Powder Dietary Supplements due to a potential contamination in one of the ingredients used to make the product.
- Pacific International Marketing announced the recall of 19 cases of its Romaine lettuce sold at Vons (Safeway) and Pavilions stores in California and Nevada due to potential contamination.
- Standard Process, Inc. announced the recall of three dietary supplements: Cataplex ACP, Cataplex C, Pancreatrophin PMG due to salmonella being detected during a routine FDA inspection.
- Banner Mountain Sprouts announced the recall of several of its sprouts (zesty greens, sprout salad, clover, alfalfa/broccoli, alfalfa) due to positive bacteria results during a routine testing.
- Leasa announced the recall of 433 cases of its Living Alfalfa Sprouts due to potential contamination determined during routine testing.
Recalled Due To Listeria Monocytogenes
- Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc. announced the recall of 1,077 cases of its Fresh Selections, Marketside Bagged Salads, which were sold in Kroger and Wal Mart stores. So far no illnesses have been reported.
- Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc. announced the recall of 2,598 cases of its Dole Hearts of Romaine Bagged Salad due to a potential health risk. So far no illnesses have been reported.
- Two recalls in the New York area were issued for Mexicali Cheese Corp. Queso Fresco Cheese and Mexicali Cheese Corp. Cheese due to positive test results for Listeria Monocytogenes.
Recalled Due To Undeclared Ingredients
- Truitt Brothers recalled its Navy Beans due to undeclared soy. The product was distributed throughout Oregon, Washington, and Northern California.
- Hannaford announced the recall of its Mini Frosted Cookies due to undeclared eggs.
- Fruiti Pops recalled its Classic coconut frozen dessert bars due to undeclared eggs.
- Hornbacher's, Schroeder, SunnyBrook Peppermint Bon Bon Ice Cream due to undeclared eggs. The affected products were sold in Iowa, North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Arctic Zero announced the recall of 8 varieties of its frozen desserts, both dipped bars and pints, due to undeclared milk.
What to Do if You or a Loved One Has Been Affected by a Recalled Product
You May Also Like...
Popular PostsGoogle Analytics Popular Posts Alert :
Please check/recheck/enter your Google Analytics account details (username and password).
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
2012 Meningitis Outbreak
Biomet Hip Replacement
Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement
Wright Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Trending Searchesconstitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous-products dangerous or defective products dumb laws estate planning Family Law FAQ fda first-amendment food poisoning Personal Injury - Plaintiff product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall salmonella strange laws weird laws