The following products have recently been recalled. Follow the link for the relevant items in order to find information about how to return or exchange the product for a replacement or refund. As a general matter,
consumers should stop using recalled products immediately. If you suspect that a product has been recalled which is not listed below, you should contact the store of purchase or manufacturer for more information
Recently recalled products include:
- Vegetable Biryani- Rajbhog Foods announced the recall of its frozen vegetable Biryani because it contains undeclared cashews, which may pose a serious reaction to consumers who are allergic to the ingredient. So far no illnesses have been reported.
- Knott's Berry Farm cookies, various- Biscomerica recently announced the recall of its boysenberry, strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry cookies, due to undeclared milk ingredients. Although the packaging declares that the product contains "whey," a milk byproduct, it does not clearly denote that the product contains milk. So far no illnesses have been reported.
- Todson Topeak Babyseat II Bicycle Carrier Seats were recently recalled, because a child can catch their finger in an opening at the grab bar hinge's mechanism, posing a potential laceration or amputation hazard. The company has received two reports of near amputation, which resulted in stitches and a crushed finger.
- Office Depot Brand Biella Leather Desk Chairs were recently recalled because the seat plate to the gas lift can fail, causing the chair to separate from the base can fail, posing a potential fall risk to consumers. The company has received 11 reports of incidents of the product failing in this way, in some cases injuring users.
- Any Wine Will Do Ceramic Goblet- Enesco announced the recall of its ceramic ONIM"Any Wine Will Do" wine goblets, because they may exceed the FDA's maximum acceptable limits for lead and cadmium. No illnesses have been reported so far.
What to to if You or a Loved One Has Been Affected by a Recalled Product
If you or a loved one has become sick or injured as a result of a recalled product, you may be entitled to compensation. Manufacturers are responsible for the damaged that their defective products cause. Potential damages may include things such as medical bills, or awards for pain and suffering. You should contact an experienced products liability attorney to learn more about your potential legal claims.
You May Also Like...
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
2012 Meningitis Outbreak
Biomet Hip Replacement
Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement
Wright Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Trending Searches#TBT #ThrowbackThursday constitutional law dangerous-products dangerous or defective products dumb laws estate planning Events that Changed History Family Law FAQ first-amendment Personal Injury - Plaintiff product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall salmonella strange laws weird laws