Recent Food Related Recalls
The following products have recently been recalled. The products are categorized by reason for recall. While meant to be informative, please remember that this list is not exhaustive. If you suspect an item you have has been recalled, or if for example you have recently suffered from food poisoning, you can contact the manufacturer or store where you purchased the item for additional information. You can also find some additional information on both the FDA and CDC’s websites.
Please click on the links below for more detailed information:
Recalled Due to Listeria Contamination
- Grand Strand Sandwich Company announced the recall of its Chicken Salad sandwiches, because they may contain contaminated hard cooked eggs, subject to another recall. So far no illnesses have been reported.
- Zip International Group, LLC, announced the expansion of its recall on Sliced Herring Filet in oil, due to a positive test for listeria. So far no illnesses have been reported.
Recalled Due to Undeclared Ingredients
- Summit Import has announced the recall of its Bin Bin Snow Rice Crackers, because of undeclared egg. So far no illnesses have been reported.
- Whole Foods has announced the recall of its Pumpkin Bundt Cakes for undeclared milk. So far no illnesses have been reported.
- Walmart announced the recall of its Cruller Bakery Pastries due to undeclared milk. So far one adverse reaction has been reported.
- Wholistic Herbs, Inc. announced the recall of its “Koff & Kold” spray with herbal extract and liquid sea mineral, as the product is not sterile and is intended to be sprayed into the nose and throat for treatment of colds, flu, cough, stuffy nose, and sinus infection. So far no illnesses have been reported.
- Regeneca, Inc., announced the recall of RegenArouse, due to the presence of an undeclared drug Tadalafil, which is an FDA approved drug for treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. The presence of the Tadalafil may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs, and may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels.
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare announced its voluntary recall of Infants’ Tylenol Oral Suspension, due to difficulty with the dosing system.
What to do if you Have Become Sick or Injured by a Recalled Product
If you or a loved one has become sick or harmed as a result of one of the recalled products listed above, or from a different dangerous or defective product, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries or medical expenses. If you feel you have been affected by a recalled product, you should contact an experienced products liability attorney, to pursue your potential claim.
You May Also Like...
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
2012 Meningitis Outbreak
Biomet Hip Replacement
Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement
Wright Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability