Recently Recalled Food Products:
Please follow the links to learn more information about the recalls, including detailed information about the affected products, including how to arrange for a refund:
- Front Row Produce 10 oz. pint and 10 lb. bulk grape tomatoes--recall was announced due to possible contamination with Salmonella. No illnesses have been reported so far.
- Procter & Gamble Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy dry dog food-- recall was announced due to elevated aflatoxin levels. So far, no complications have been reported.
- Flying Foods Recalls Turkey Sandwiches--this recall was announced due to a potential contamination with Listeria monocytogenes. So far, no illnesses have been reported.
- Golden Glen Creamery Butter-- “Herbes de Provence Butter” & “Northwest Mushroom Trio Butter" recall was announced due to potential contamination with Listeria monocytogenes. No illnesses have been reported thus far.
- Morphie iPod Touch Rechargeable External Battery Case--recall was announced due to potential burn hazard. So far the company has received 110 reports of the product becoming warm to the touch, 44 reports of the product deforming and nine reports of minor burns.
- Rocketfish Battery Case for iPhone 3G/3GS--recall was announced due to a potential fire hazard. Thus far, there have been around 14 reports of the battery cases overheating in the U.S., including three reports of minor burns, and four reports of minor property damage.
If you or a loved one has become sick or injured as a result of one of the recalled products listed above, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. If you feel you have been affected by a recalled product, you should contact an experienced products liability attorney, to pursue your potential claim.
In addition to finding out more about LawInfo's products liability and defective products resources, you can also find information on this blog regarding other recently recalled products by clicking on the recall or dangerous/defective product category tabs. For more information about other defective products and harmful drugs that have been recalled, click here.
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
2012 Meningitis Outbreak
Biomet Hip Replacement
GM Ignition Switch
Gulf Oil Spill
Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement
Wright Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Weird Law Friday