All Initial Consultations are Free - Call Now 866-743-6634
For more information visit our website
- A licensed engineer sustained a knee injury in which a jury awarded a verdict in a New York federal court of $2,600,000.00 - settled on appeal.
- In a New York federal court, a jury awarded a ship’s cook $2,980,000.00 for a back injury with no surgery - settled on appeal.
- A boson sustained shoulder and neck injuries for which a jury awarded plaintiff $1,200,000.00 in a New York federal court.
- A settlement for $2,700,000.00 was awarded for multiple fractures to tanker mate.
- $2,000,000.00 was awarded to barge deckhand - wrongful death.
The Tabak, Mellusi & Shisha provide exceptional legal representation to clients throughout the country and overseas concerning the following matters:
- Admiralty/Maritime Law/Jones Act
- Long shore and Harbor Workers’ cases
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Seamen’s wage, maintenance and cure claims
- Shipboard on-the-job claims
- Burn Injuries
“Our firm specializes in maritime personal injury. We are the only plaintiff’s maritime law firm whose partners are Coast Guard licensed deck and engine officers who have actually sailed on their licenses.
When you contact our office, you do not deal with a paralegal but with one of our attorneys. We have established stability and all of our attorneys have been together for nearly 20 years. We have access to all cases law, Coast Guard rulings through our extensive databases and a vast network of maritime experts to assist in our cases.”
If you or someone you care about needs the assistance or trusted legal advice of an experienced maritime and admiralty lawyer, contact Tabak, Mellusi & Shisha today at (866) 743-6634. Schedule your free consultation today!
Popular PostsGoogle Analytics Popular Posts Alert :
Please check/recheck/enter your Google Analytics account details (username and password).
Bankruptcy – Business
Bankruptcy – Personal
Criminal Law – Appellate
Criminal Law – Federal
Criminal Law – State Felony & Misdemeanor
Drunk Driving Defense
Dumb or Weird Laws
2012 Meningitis Outbreak
Biomet Hip Replacement
Smith & Nephew Hip Replacement
Stryker Hip Replacement
Wright Hip Replacement
Intellectual Property Law
Labor & Employment Law
Landlord Tenant Law
Personal Injury – Defendant
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Social Security Disability
Trending Searchesconstitutional law Criminal Law - State Felony & Misdemeanor dangerous-products dangerous or defective products dumb laws estate planning Family Law FAQ fda first-amendment food poisoning Personal Injury - Plaintiff product-recall products liability random laws recall safety recall salmonella strange laws weird laws